TO REGISTER CLICK VIEW & SIGN UP LINK BELOW RIGHT
Current Sign-up Sheets
UPCOMING SUMMER BASEBALL CAMPS
2017 Summer Camps @ Simi Youth Baseball
- June 12 - June 16, 2017: Week 1 - 5 days (Mon-Fri) 9:00am-2:00pm
- June 26 - June 30, 2017: Week 2 - 5 days (Mon-Fri) 9:00am-2:00pm
- July 10 - July 14, 2017: Week 3 - 5 days (Mon-Fri) 9:00am-2:00pm
- July 17 - July 21, 2017: Week 4 - 5 days (Mon-Fri) 9:00am-2:00pm
- July 31 - Aug 4, 2017: Week 5 - 5 days (Mon-Fri) 9:00am-2:00pm
- Aug 7 - Aug 11, 2017: Week 6 - 5 days (Mon-Fri) 9:00am-2:00pm
- Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm (Ages: 5-12)
- Cost: $205-All 5 Days, $170-4 Days, $135-3 Days, $95-2 Days, $50-1 Day
- Includes Weekly Camp Dri-Fit (Various Colors)
- 10% off 2nd Week
- 20% off 3rd Week and beyond
- Pick and choose days across multiple weeks to fit your summer schedule
NEW @ SYB - Watch Camp on
Live Streaming Cameras - Check it out at www.simiyouth.com
Click flyer for full size pdf.
To expedite check-in, please print, complete & bring the PARENTAL WAIVER RELEASE OF LIABILITY (PDF).
Camp Details: Players will be grouped up by age & ability and will learn both fundamental and advanced skills in all areas of baseball. Morning sessions will focus on throwing, fielding, team defense, base running, pitching, catching & mental aspects. Players will also cycle through a series of hitting stations and will be introduced to some age appropriate stretching, strength, speed and agility skills. Afternoon sessions will include team games. Players may also receive a report card from Coach Jay at the end of the camp or clinic.
What To Bring: Proper baseball attire (including baseball pants), hat, glove, batting helmet, bat, athletic shoes (turfs or plastic cleats - NO METAL CLEATS) and a labeled water bottle. We will have extra water for refills. Batting gloves are also a good idea because of the number of swings they will get. Note: Lunch is not provided at summer camps, so please pack a lunch and any snacks needed for your player.